PORCELAIN BATHTUB REFINISHING KANSAS CITY WARRANTY
ALL AMERICA FINE FINISHES
Bathtubs that have been fully reglazed are warranted for a period of 10 YEARS against peeling or other failure of adhesion due to refinishing materials or workmanship. Chip repairs, drain repairs, or tub bottom repairs that are not part of a full reglaze are warranted for a period of OF 1 YEAR.
(HOMEOWNER MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW A COPY OF THE INVOICE PROVIDED BY ALL AMERICA FINE FINISHES) ALL WARRANTY WORK WILL INCUR A $100 TIME AND TRAVEL FEE; MATERIAL AND LABOR IS FREE OF CHARGE.
The following conditions will void your warranty:
* Removal of the drain strainer after the bathtub is reglazed will result in breaking the seal of the coating and a pre mature failure. Please consult with Ken Wilshire (Owner of All America Fine Finishes) for your options BEFORE we reglaze your bathtub.
* The use of a bathmat unless it is taken out of the tub after each use and the tub bottom dried. (A slip resistant surface can be installed at the time of the full reglaze or refurbish)
* The fixture must not be used for water storage or contain standing water for extended periods of time.
* Damage caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
* Damage: Chips or nicks caused by sharp or falling objects or by misuse ( ALL AMERICA FINE FINISHES WILL MAKE THE DETERMINATION)
* Staining or discoloration from chemicals, bleaches, rust or hair care products.
* The use of abrasive or acidic cleaners.
* Movement in the substructure resulting in cracks or splits in the refinished surface.
* Degradation of the refinished surface caused by lack of cleaning.
*Putting masking tape or any other adhesive on the refinished surface.
* Change of property status (switch from private to commercial or rental) without notification.
* DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE HOMEOWNER OR ANYONE LIVING OR WORKING IN THE HOME WILL COST $100 AN HOUR TO REPAIR.
In the event of any failure covered under this warranty, All America Fine Finishes will, AT IT'S OWN OPTION,
1) Repair the failed area,
2) Refinish the entire fixture
Caulk, plumbing and shower doors are not warranted. Travel charges may apply if the fixture is located out of our service area. If any problems occur, All America Fine Finishes must be notified within 72 hours or warranty may be voided.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Use only non abrasive, liquid cleaners on your refinished surface. Cleaner must not be acidic or contain bleach or chlorine.WE RECOMMEND SCRUBBING BUBBLES OR DAWN DISHWASHING SOAP .
Any cleaning utensil that is safe on Teflon may be used. Do not use cheap sponges that will leave dye on the tub.
The standard color used by All america Fine Finishes is China White AKA: Kohler White.
Any custom color requires tinting and must be selected and approved 10 business days prior to your appointment date. Additional charges of $100 will apply and any warranty issue may constitute customer paying another custom color fee.
We are not plumbers.
We are not trained, licensed or authorized to do plumbing. We may, under certain circumstances find it necessary to remove or loosen handles, spouts, drain pieces or overflow covers. In those cases we will not be responsible if the age or general decay of pipes or fixtures make it impossible to repair.
Bathtubs must stay at a constant temperature of 70 degrees for 24 hours after refinishing is complete for proper cure . DO NOT USE the fixture before this time and make sure that the fixture remains dry.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY:
Warranty is transferable as long as you have a copy of the invoice provided by All America Fine Finishes. All America Fine Finishes must be notified by the new owners within 90 days of purchase or warranty will be voided.
Due on completion of work we accept check, cash or credit card.
Owner / Operator of All America Fine Finishes
CALL FOR QUICK QUOTE (913) 850-3308